Pages

Saturday

Welcome To My Art gallery

I just discovered Facebook, alright,  I've known about it for awhile and was one of those reluctant people. Thanks to co-workers and friends that forced me to sign up.  Now, I've been forced into the blogging world. Sharing is out of my comfort zone, but something i am wanting to work on and I think this is a fantastic way to be somewhat anonymous but still sharing. I am more a mixed media artist, but again those same friends have introduced me to this paper crafting obsession. Which I love my friends and without them, I'd never would have met my future husband, I hope. I am not much of a computer person, but am finding some interesting things via the internet.

I am starting the blog not only to share some of my art work but also, because I have been honorably chosen to be part of The Scrapoholic's Digital Stamp Design Team. Which is very exciting, to be able to take someone else' artwork and turn into something more. I am very excited about this new adventure in my life. Hope you enjoy the journey with me.

0 comments: